Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Birthday George

George Carlin turned 70 Saturday May 12. Here are a few quotes from 101 Greatest George Carlin Quotes:


· Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
· Honesty may be the best policy, but it’s important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.
· The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”
· I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
· So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.
· Don Ho can sign autographs 3.4 times faster than Efrem Zimbalist Jr.
· In America, anyone can become president. That’s the problem.
· The future will soon be a thing of the past.
· “No comment” is a comment.
· So far, this is the oldest I’ve been.

No comments: