Thursday, May 3, 2007

Pet for the day

Name: Pepsi
Age: Seven years old

Gender: Female
Kind: African Grey

Home: Glasgow, Scotland

This is Pepsi J Parrot. Pepsi is so special, she is a plucker (that's why her feathers look a bit uneven), but a healthy bird, she is so pretty. She is daddy's parrot, just such a daddy's girl!. Here she's on a trip to the beach. You can tell her feathers are ruffling in the breeze, too. She is so affectionate, it's amazing, especially as she's a rescue grey. I have had her for five years now.

I don't know how to describe her so people will understand how special she is. She can whistle for hours. She enjoys her food. She eats anything, and I mean anything she can get her beak on! She is just my baby. That's all that matters.

She is my wee baby, so precious, and so pretty. That's all that matters to me.

No comments: