Sunday, June 24, 2007

Knock-out name for baby girl

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070623135058.isaofua7&show_article=1&catnum=9&image=large

June 23, 2007



Baby Autumn Brown has a name to live up - in fact she has over 25 of them.
The little girl's mother Maria, in keeping with her boxing-mad family's bizarre tradition, decided to give her 25 middle names - all culled from the greatest exponents inside the ring.
Her full name, which left register office staff in Perton, Wolverhampton reeling is: Autumn Sullivan Corbett Fitzsimmons Jeffries Hart Burns Johnson Willard Dempsey Tunney Schmeling Sharkey Carnera Baer Braddock Louis Charles Walcott Marciano Patterson Johansson Liston Clay Frazier Foreman Brown.
Maria told the city's Express and Star: "The whole thing came about because both my mom and dad are obsessed with boxing and have a bit of a daft sense of humor.
"When I was young I couldn't ever remember my name. It took me to the age of 10 to memorize it all."
The 33-year-old mother added: "I'm hoping Autumn has a good sense of humor with her name. It's never done me any harm though."

No comments: