Friday, September 14, 2007

Now That's Gotta Hurt!

Little kid gets his finger stuck
In a stainless steel chair.
In Shanghai, China.

Spanner Wrench Left Luke Hurting
An eight-year-old boy went to bed with a spanner stuck on his finger because he was too embarrassed to tell his mom. Luke Reid, from Manchester, was in so much pain the next morning he had to go to hospital. Medics could not get the bike spanner off his index finger. Firefighters then took two hours to free him using a hacksaw. Fire chief Rick Burke said: "They gave him gas and air to make him relax and it did the trick. He was laughing his head off."

No comments: