From the May 1995 issue of Outside magazine:
* Was this man made?
* Do you light it up at night?
* Is the mule train air conditioned?
* So where are the faces of the presidents?
EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK:
* Are the alligators real?
* Are the baby alligators for sale?
* Where are all the rides?
* What time does the 2 o’clock bus leave?
MESA VERDE NATIONAL PARK:
* Did people build this, or did Indians?
* Why did they build the ruins so close to the road?
* Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?
* What did they worship in the kivas - their own made up religion?
* Why did the Indians decide to live in Colorado?
CARLSBAD CAVERNS NATIONAL PARK:
* How much of the cave is underground?
* So what’s in the unexplored part of the cave?
* So what is this - just a hole in the ground?
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK:
* Where are the cages for the animals?
* What time of year do they turn on Yosemite Falls?
* What happened to the other half of Half Dome?
YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK:
* Does Old Faithful erupt at night?
* How do you turn it on?
* When does the guy who turns it on get to sleep?
* We had no trouble finding the park entrance but where are the exits?
DENALI NATIONAL PARK:
* What’s so wonderful about Wonder Lake?
* How much does Mount McKinley weigh?
* What time do you feed the bears?
* How often do you mow the tundra?