We're weary of hurricane news and the season is a long way from over.
Got us thinking, why are we still living here???.
1. We now own a generator, hurricane shutters, mountains of batteries, crates of SpaghettiO's and an ocean of bottled water. And we’re not leaving until we use everything.
2. We’re trying to win back all the money we’ve lost at Hard Rock.
3. We’re underwater on our house, even without a storm surge.
4. We love the look of "tarpaulin blue" that bloomed on rooftops after Frances and Jeanne in 2004.
5. We get to experience another no-Super Bowl Miami Dolphins season.
6. We want to bond with neighbors we haven’t talked to since Wilma in 2005.
7. Iowa doesn’t have an ocean.
8. California has earthquakes.
9. We know we’ll never die of boredom.
10. The cabin in North Carolina isn’t finished.
Please tell us, why are you still here?