1. Men can read smaller print than women can; but women can hear better.
2. Coca-Cola was originally green.
3. The State with the highest % of people who walk to work: Alaska
4. Each king in a deck of cards represents a great king from history:
Spades- King David,
Clubs-Alexander, the Great
Diamonds- Julius Caesar
5. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
6. Q. What occurs more often in December than any other month?
7. Q. Half of all Americans lives within 50 miles of what?
A. Their birthplace
8. Q. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, dishwashers, and laser printers all have in common?
A. All invented by women.
9. Q. What is the only food that doesn't spoil?
10. Q. There are more collect calls on this day than any other day of the year?
A. Father's Day
11. Q. What is an activity performed by 40% of all people at a party?
A. Snoop in your medicine cabinet.
12. In Scotland, a new game was invented. It was entitled "Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden".... and thus the word GOLF entered into the English language.