1. Thou shall not talk on your cell phone while driving; you are supposed to be driving your car or truck.
2. Thou shall not smoke in your car when children or others on aboard, it’s your smoke not theirs.
3. Thou shall not use your stereo volume for everyone to hear, it’s your music.
4. Thou shall not force yourself into traffic, wait your turn.
5. Thou shall not eat or drink while driving; once again you are supposed to be driving your car or truck.
6. Thou shall not stop in the middle of the street to chat with your friends.
7. Thou shall not tailgate to try to force others to drive faster because you are late going some where.
8. Thou shall pay attention to your driving at all times.
9. Thou shall use thy blinker when making turns.
10. Thou shall respect other drivers and pedestrians at all time.